Project Type : condominium
Status : under construction
Delivery : summer 2020
Pricing : $1,900,000+
Waterfront/View : waterfront
Number of Units: 100
Number of Stories: 57
# Bedrooms : 3, 4, 5, 6
Square Footage : 2,770 - 3,995 sqft
Pets Friendly: yes
Maintenance fee: $0.75 per sq ft
Rising directly from the shores of Biscayne Bay in the wonderful emerging neighborhood of East Edgewater, Elysee Miami will set a new standard for refined luxury with its masterful confluence of design, luxury and waterfront location upon delivery in summer of 2020. At 57 stories, Elysee is tall and impressive, but with only 100 residences -- no more than two per floor – Elysee maintains the intimacy and sophistication of living in a boutique-style building. Click here for the Elysee brochure.
Each residence has the unique distinction of having an unobstructed, breathtaking view of Biscayne Bay. World-renowned architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia, of Arquitectonica, has designed Elysee to be instantly recognizable yet discreet. This is not an ordinary residential tower. From its three-tiered telescoping shape and alluringly light tones to the fine materials used to construct it, Elysee is an exquisite tribute to the power of design to lift the soul. Inside, France’s top interior designer, Jean-Louis Deniot, introduces his rich signature style. At once timeless, elegant and entirely fresh, Deniot’s vision brings a new level of fine living to Miami.This is living the way is supposed to be, realizing what life really has to offer – and getting it. A rare place, not so easy to access and very special once you’re in.For the lucky few, the experience of living at Elysee Miami starts at the waterfront and goes on to provide the world’s finest lifestyle.
Elysee Miami is located in the fast-growing neighborhood of East Edgewater. East of Biscayne Boulevard and between the Venetian and Julia Tuttle Causeways, East Edgewater is at the “center of it all”. No other neighborhood can claim adjacency to more of Miami’s best districts. Miami Design District, Wynwood Arts District, Miami Beach, Midtown and Downtown Miami neighborhoods are all within easy reach providing the top destinations for luxury shopping, high-end dining, sports activities and world-class arts, culture and entertainment.
- Located directly along Biscayne Bay in the fast growing neighborhood of East Edgewater, within reach of the nearby hip Wynwood Arts District, thriving Midtown, the evolving Design District, and the downtown arts and entertainment district.
- 57-story luxury high-rise condominium tower with 100 units. Click here for the floorplans.
- Extraordinary architectural design by international firm Arquitectonica, the preeminent designer of most of South Florida's distinctive high-rises.
- Interior design provocateur Jean Louis Deniot adds his sophisticated classic style with an unexpected twist to the aesthetic and sensibility of Elysee.
- White glove concierge services.
- 13-Foot ceiling height lobby
- 24 Hour security with video surveillance
- Private high speed elevators for all residences
- Decorator ready residences
- Impact resistant floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding glass doors
- Two 8-foot terraces on East & West with unobstructed bay views of Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach, Downtown, and sunsets views.
- Nanny/maids quarters
- 2 Parking spaces per residence
- Bike storage
- 3, 4, 5-Bedroom Layouts with Den Options
- Duplex Options (available upon request)
- Floor Plans from 2,770 to 3,995 Square Feet / 257 to 371 Square Meters
- Residences are Decorator Ready
- Private Elevators and Foyers
- 10 to11-Foot Ceilings
- Two 8 to10-Foot Terraces Facing East & West (sunrise & sunset) with Unobstructed Views of Biscayne Bay, Miami Beach, Downtown
- Advanced Savant Wireless Technology System allowing Residents to control Unit’s A/C Thermostat, Lighting Systems, Entertainment System and Window Treatment from Smartphone.
- Designer Faucets and Fixtures
- ItalKraft® Cabinetry in Kitchens and Baths
- Sub-Zero® and Wolf® Stainless Steel Appliances including Stovetop, Oven, Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator and Freezer
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Toto® Toilets
- Service and Staff Elevator
- Over 50% of Residences have Nanny/Maid’s Quarters
- Impact Resistant Floor-to-Ceiling Glass Windows and Sliding Glass Balcony Doors
- Year Built2020
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
Amenities at Elysee
- outdoor summer kitchen and BBQ terrace
- 30th floor amenity deck with unobstructed views
- Chefs kitchen for private parties
- Childrens room adjacent to the fitness center
- Game room
- Movie theater
- Private dining room
- Spa with sauna, steam shower and private massage rooms
- State of the art fitness center with yoga studio
- Wine storage